Original topic:

Just another Lousy, but Chill weekend.

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 08:07 AM)
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Good morning, FAM! 

Hope y'all having a great weekend. Mine is pretty lousy and chill so far. Got up way too early, and then considering this awful pandemic situation, what other better way to treat urself than good old Timmy goodies. 😋 
So, I ordered some and it was rather a lovely treat. 

Tim Hortons Goodies

Weather:
Then, it started pouring 🌧, so I glued myself to the window to enjoy the fresh misty-breeze 🌬

Raindrops on the window.

Magnolia trees are just one heavy breeze or rain away from going bald. In the mean time, I have been watching this black squirrel 🐿 munching and getting drunk on fermented magnolia 🌸. Soon, it will start tripping... 😁

Black squirrel munching on fermented magnolia.

The construction of new condominium is surprisingly accelerated even during this pandemic time. I guess money could get ANYTHING done no matter what. It's relaxing to observe the downtown scenery changes from my window. Ottawa certainly has changed quite drastically in a few years.

New condominium construction on Rideau Street, Ottawa

Rapid changes happening in Downtown, Ottawa.

That's all from me, folks. More on some other day. 

--
Yours truly, 
AAA Rapunza (The male version of Rapunzel 👧) 😂
From the 7th floor. 

6 Comments
newsamung22
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Beautiful picture! 😄
Galaxy Gallery
Awesome pic #1. I go to Tim Horton's every morning for 2 breakfast sandwiches and a large double double. I am also a member of their Tim's Rewards program where each time they scan my card or the QR code on the Tim's app, I accumulate points to redeem for free food such as coffee, donuts and whatever else they have to offer.
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I too like Tim Hortons. Though, not much of a coffee person, but I do enjoy the iced capp, Boston cream donut🍩, and now also a fan of their Strawberry creamy chill🍨; it was pretty good! 😋
Galaxy Gallery
I agree. I have had all of their creamy chills and iced Capps. Those are a nice change if you get tired of drinking so much coffee.
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Now that's breakfast!!!😋
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
LOL. I usually make my own healthy breakfast, but sometimes this kind of treat is delicious too. 😂