cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

#LiveInStyle Smart Monitor (#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 #SamsungMembersSG)

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 07:33 AM)
BHive
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I am currently using an external monitor for work efficiency. However the bulky- sized "**bleep**" monitor took up a big part of my desk top with other IT equipment. My another concern is its heavy weight which could posed a safety hazard especially for my young kid and pet. The worry of the monitor falling on them could be real! 

Having to work long hours on screen and mutil tasking across tablet, handphone is truely "stressful". 

I am most happy to know the new "Samsung Smart Monitor" much more lighter and safer than my current unit. Not to mention I will have a peace of mind knowing it will not pose a safety hazard for my loved ones. Another plus point - its sleek design, capabilities to stream TV that mean I could "WATCH", "WORK" AND "CHAT" using the same PC. Yeah! Multitask can be a breeze. 

Though from 26April onwards, many employees had to return back to office, my employer still allows us to work from home up to 3days per week. As a desk-bound staff, a good monitor contribute to a more ergonomic working environment. It makes a great difference in reducing eye and neck strain especially when attending online meetings and discussions taking up big portion of my daily schedule. 

From the photos, you will notice i painted the wall in green which helps create a green backdrop for zoom/ virtual meetings. 

As a vivid Samsung and tech supporter, this smart monitor is definitely a must-have for my work desk. Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will be a perfect match to my lifestyle where "Watch, Work and Chat" come so easy thank to Samsung Smart Monitor😊 
✔️ #LiveInStyle 
✔️ #SmartMonitorM8 
✔️ #SamsungMembersSG

1of2 (From this)

2of2 (To this). Less is more. 1 smart monitor does everything :)👍👍👍 Laptop and Tab can pass to my kids

2 Comments
Emily765
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Wow. I like your idea on (photo2).
What a brilliant move 👏 👏 👏

For the safety of kid at home please remove your bulky monitor. Stay safe
BHive
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank u. This one of the main concerns too. Happy holiday 😊
0 Likes