Original topic:

Love my New Watch 4

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 09:53 AM)
BunnyPuffs
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I definitely don't want to discredit what has been happening to a lot of people in this community (I hope you all get your orders soon) - but I switched over to Samsung last October (to S21), and it's been one of the best phones I've ever used. I decided to buy the Watch 4 as well, and I've been loving it for the last 2 days! Really impressed with the hardware and design of Samsung's products and the overall usability. Also very curious to hear about any other Samsung products that people recommend? (I.e. Tablets, buds, etc.)

5 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I've been enjoying my tab S8 Ultra a lot! But it might be too big for some so you could check out the Tab S8 plus. It's a powerful tablet that is great for anything you want to do. Work, media consumption, games, etc. Only downfall is screen brightness. It's bright enough for indoors use but let's say you want to use it on a patio or terrace in the summer under the sun, it might not be the best.

I've also been enjoying the buds pro a lot. Great battery life and great sound! Really comfortable too
BunnyPuffs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
That sounds awesome! I will definitely look into it. I've been wanting to get a tablet anyways. Thanks for sharing 😊
steve1911
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Looks awesome. If I wasn't rocking a Rolex I'd totally get a Watch 4 as well.
BunnyPuffs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Let's trade ;)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Gallery

We're very happy to hear that you are enjoying your switch to Samsung, as well as your new Watch 4 so far.