Original topic:

More pics from the Z flip! Very decent camera!

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 02:49 PM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
27 Comments
SamAnna
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
👍👍👍
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
that does take good pictures, I've heard it's easy to scratch. have you scratched yours yet? and it would be pretty cool to have it fold into your pocket and then wipe it out and make it big
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
it doesn't scratch easily lol..everyone has asked me. MKBHD and others are full of it. they do this with every review. they bashed the pixel as well. unless you do it on purpose with a key... nothing!!! And today as I sat eating my pho I had it propped up and scrolling half and half screen and I was the center of attention lol! Wow factor and a good phone..fast and sleek, good camera.. what else do we want? 100 zoom is nonsense. battery lasts all day into the next day. I took a 100 pics today, went to open houses and stores and got furniture and made calls and did emails and am still at 55 since a full charge at 8 AM!!! 620 now BTW. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE! I had even sold my ceramic S10+ after 4 months lol...keeping this thing!
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
my spouse is thinking of getting it, she has a few questions... can you take a pic of it closed like the side view of it? when you close it is there a gap or does the two glass touch? and shes wondering about a case for it, or do you just use it "naked "
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
you can take a selfie only with the tiny viewfinder in the front, there a barely any gap only if you are the OCD type and you have to look and look...that gap is necessary because the corners of the phone have stops so the phone doesn't slam shut or it can damage. it is absolutely needed

it comes with a plastic clear case in the box and I am using that one. I plan on getting the official leather case.. its very slippery without a case especially for butter fingers. I am super duper slow with my gadgets so I mostly use without a case anyways...but if you are the type who tend to drop, plz get the case. Amazon has a spigen case now as well. hope that helps! 🙂🙂
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
here is a selfie from the viewfinder. it's really cool. you wave your hand and snap!! Cheese!! 😁😁
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I meant like a pic (with a different phone ) of the flip closed, like the side view lol
but ya the camera on it looks really good!
we would love to see more of pics of the flip, like closed, outside and front when open.

thanks I appreciate it and I'm sure others do as I think you're the only one so far that had one
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
will post them very soon! pleasure!
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
let me know if this link works @Habsfan

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FAbZWEYBwacw1LwZ7