Original topic:

My goodies for Note 2O Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 08:07 AM)
sukku29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Got this by courier on 18.08.20,  I opted for the Mystic black as I find it elegant and classy. I think Samsung is pushing for the Mystic Bronze in a crazy way and btw with the huge camera bump, who is going to use the phone without a case, so does the selling point by using the Rose gold... Bronze... Really matters... Do let me know what you feel...or you just bought Mystic Bronze due to Samsung's marketing ploy... Do share your thoughts with me...
13 Comments
ireneseah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Are your accessories all purposely bought except the free buds live?
0 Likes
sukku29
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
the uv sterlizer and wireless charger came in free
Jun8499
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Mystic Bronze is the featured color for Note 20 series, quite unique for being a matte finish compared to Mystic Black and Mystic White in the same series. Personally I'd still liked the Aura Glow more (the featured color for Note 10 series) but if you ask me on which color I liked the most in Note 20 series, I'd go for Mystic Green (also matte finishing, but unfortunately its exclusive only to the smaller Note 20)
iamkarenb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
you're in Malaysia? thought Collection starts August 21?
0 Likes
sukku29
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I ordered thru Samsung online and it's faster than collection
fazrel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
im using that mystic bronze..just came like your date boss..but i got add items which is free wireless charger..the circle 1..the rest free give same with u 😁
sukku29
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
is yours Ultra?
0 Likes
fazrel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
yup..ultra 5g
0 Likes
AgentHarry
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hi Sukku29, did you try to use the wireless charger ? Is that a 15W fast charging ?
0 Likes