Original topic:

My new toy!

(Topic created on: 04-21-2022 07:10 PM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Wow bespoke and fast! 3 weeks and here! Yes it's not the ultra but I wanted one!

16 Comments
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Very nice. The flip👌🏿👌🏿
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Yes, doesn't match the power of the s22 ultra but I just love the form factor for days when I more out and about..so cute lol
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
The s22 ultra is a beast. I'm still using the s10 plus and I love it so much but I'm thinking about upgrading to the s22 ultra
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You should, I really like mine..
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
You have the s22 ultra? Very nice. I've heard horror stories about the pre order. It looks so **bleep** good 😍. What colour you rockin?
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I canceled my previous order after 45 days.. then I just got white. Which I love more than the orange red that I had previously ordered, glad I canceled!
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Dang 45 days in? That's ridiculous that people waited that long for the ultra. And now you got the white which is a beautiful colour too. You didn't get the green? loool
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Green is a weird one. White is classic! Someone here waited 52 lol...I got fed up and done...
Samsung service is garbage, nice phones but they got it all wrong with their logistics and **bleep**.
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Green is a very unique colour for a phone. When I eventually get the ultra I might even get the green. 52 days? Ridiculous. The service is terrible but I love the phones. Iphones are really good but I'm not switching to that