Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My Niece & Her Talent #SamsungBestChristmas

(Topic created on: 12-21-2022 01:08 AM)
Galaxy Gallery

Me and My Niece

This is my niece Kim, she is 19 years old, a 2nd year student at Philippine Normal University taking Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Education. She is currently working hard in her studies to become a globally competitive licensed mathematics teacher. 

What's admirable about her is that she uses her talent of drawing to explore her creativity and also earn on the side. She is currently saving all her commissions to buy a new tablet and I wanted to surprise her with a new Galaxy Tab A8 Wi-Fi so that she could just keep her savings and spend it for herself this Holiday season. She is using her Samsung Galaxy A7(2018) in making her digital portraits so I wanted to give her a Galaxy Tablet as bigger real estate is a really big factory in doing better digital artworks.

This is not just Kim's story, this is a story of a lot of Filipinos, working hard on their schooling or work opportunities while also chasing their dreams and pursuing their hobbies on the side.
I don't want her to lose this part of herself, a part that explores her creativity through art. In fact, I want her to excel at it with the help of Samsung products as I believe that her talents would increase a hundredfold by utilizing Samsung's wide array of productivity tools designed to create beautiful artworks and content that would blow the digital medium by storm.

It would also in turn encourage and inspire other artists and creators to build and create their art using Samsung. #SamsungBestChristmas

📸: Galaxy S22 Ultra
6 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Wow!
Galaxy Gallery
😁❤️
0 Likes
Ma5teR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Cool! Good job, sir, for supporting her & her talent.
Galaxy Gallery
🙏❤️🙂
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello MarkLuceño,

Thanks for sharing and featuring your niece with duo photo, here.

Galaxy Gallery
🙏❤️😁
0 Likes