Mon_Mon
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

7 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Gallery

That's a sick ride! I've never seen that brand of frame before. Tell us more about it! 🚲🚲🚲🚲

Mon_Mon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
It's a mullet setup running on 26r x 27.5f tire size(Maxxis Highroller 2 and Specialized Butcher). The brand of the frame is a 2018 Cannondale Gemini freeride frame(handmade in the USA and not the Taiwan version) with 170mm rear travel. The suspensions were Fox DHX 4 propedal rear shock and RockShox Pike RTC3 fork with 160mm travel non boost. I am using a Nukeproof x Spank cockpit with Shimano SLX drive train and paired it with Shimano Saint crankset. Iam using a Shimano SLX for the brakeset too with Hope 203mm front and 180mm rear rotors. The photo was taken last sunday at the Patiis Downhill/Enduro tracks in San Mateo Rizal.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I am drooling. While I don't play around in trails myself (I'm more of a tourer!) I know a quality steed when I see it ;)

Really cool build, zero compromises! Maybe you can post a video of you going on your favorite DH track someday 😄 

Mon_Mon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Sure 😊, you know what, I sometimes do city riding too.
Mon_Mon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I normally start around 5pm til midnight so basically a night ride..woop woop🫶
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello Mon_Mon,

Thanks for sharing your fitness habit with the full-suspension mountain bike photo here.

Mon_Mon
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I maily use it for my enduro rides with friends and btw I also got a Santa Cruz V10 mk4 DH rig(carbon)😅 for downhill sesh and a norco street trials set up hardtail for my street and urban ride with friends too😊