Original topic:

Oesapa, Nusa Tenggara Timur - Indonesia

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 06:24 AM)
Averill_Lowell
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Once asked my friend how he still seemed so completely enraptured with his wife even though they had been married for years. He told me “I see her as a universe that I can never truly know. She is forever expanding and changing. I will spend my life falling in love with her nuances, the small things you can only notice when you’ve looked at something a thousand times.” • That’s how I feel about my country. If you ever visit Indonesia, please treat it with so much mindfulness and care. I know you all do, but as a favor to me think about it extra! I don’t quite know how to not share something I love with my whole heart but I realize with a big audience that there is the potential to negatively impact a place. I am always trying to figure out how to do better and what is right for the places i visit far away and my footsteps here at home. I don’t have any answers tonight, mostly just scattered thoughts. I know this ache in my chest is a privilege, to be born and raised in a place I love so much. 🇲🇨 🇲🇨 🇲🇨
Follow my IG : averill_lowell

0 Comments