(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 08:57 AM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy Gallery

10 Comments
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I need a walk. A long walk. 😭😢 But, every time i initiate, we get a lockdown situation. 😭
Galaxy Gallery
We'll get through this!
0 Likes
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
I hear you on that .... this Friday I'm getting my covid vaccine .
Means nothing though. I still have to wear a mask and social distance 🙃
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Plus, I'm reading that Canada is lenient for the second dose guideline. That's not an effective measure. The government hasn't been quite effective with its measures during this pandemic. 😭
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Just make sure your food has enough turmeric, garam, cumin etc. Exercise every chance you get and you should strengthen your immune system. 😉
0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
When? I'm almost on verge of departing this world. I live alone. No family, relatives or partner currently in Canada. You can imagine how difficult it is, and then this f***** pandemic. 😭😢
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Yeah absolutely, that is pretty difficult, but don't lose hope! We're close to the end of the tunnel, and once we are, it'll be well worth it. I recommend taking short walks through trails like I did. I was by myself and it was really calming and peaceful. A brisk walk + an audiobook really gave me much needed inspiration.

If you need anything, feel free to reach out to me or the moderators! 🙂
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Aw, thank you. I usually bike during summer and autumn, let's hope things get better by then. 😒
Galaxy Gallery
No problem, I also bike during the summer and autumn! Fingers crossed for everything to get better!🤞