Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Promotion Scam

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 06:51 AM)
CheChe21
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I saw an add of Samsung Galaxy Flip 4 which is if you pre-order Samsung Galaxy Flip 4 you will have a worth 27,000.00 pesos worth of freebies and its until September 1 only. Then I click the link and redirected me to lazada flagship store of samsung. Then I place order August 31, and when I checked out the freebies is included. But they cancelled my freebies saying payment Unsuccessful! First of all when you ckeck out its automatically included to the check out even if you didnt click it because its free. Second i didnt see any pending payment for that. 3rd if my payment is unseccessful, then why the phone itself is not cancelled? Why only the freebies is cancelled which is supposedly FREE? And lastly why do I have to pay for the FREEbies? And I message the samsung regarding this and they just ask me to call customer service of lazada. Why? You know your on going promo so you should send it even lazada cancelled it because with or without lazada's approval it should comes with the freebies because thats what you promise to those who will buy pre-order. I actually got suprise on how you send it so quickly. I ordered august 31 then i already received it september 1 just the next day after I place an order. Maybe you intentionally send it as soon as posible before I notice that the freebies is cancelled and that i will also cancel my I order. Well you got it right I will really cancel my order if I knew it earlier.

0 Likes
13 Comments
StanlySamsung
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Any updates????
0 Likes
CheChe21
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
The customer service of lazada is unreachable😔🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
StanlySamsung
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Let's wait for Lazada reply.
0 Likes
MAMAMOBLUE
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
werr just the same
0 Likes
CheChe21
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
😔😔😔
0 Likes
JC_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Hi! Is it an ad from samsung? There's a redemption system on samsung website if you purchased a device on a legit store.
0 Likes
CheChe21
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
How po? Do you have a link po?
0 Likes
JC_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Here's the link: https://www.samsung.com/ph/redemption/
If you're redirected to Lazada from the Samsung ad then I think you'll be eligible naman, You'll be needing the IMEI of the device. Just look for the freebies you're eligible.

Hope this helps 🙂
0 Likes
CheChe21
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you so much JC. The link is legit. But its too late for me😔Screenshot_20220903-073456_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220903-073545_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes