Original topic:

"Bee" the one!

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 05:28 PM)
Deval20
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

So Samsung introduced a macro lens in the new Galaxy S21 ultra! but what before that?!!
Look at this beautiful capture through my previous flagship Galaxy Note 9. 
I did nothing crazy to be honest. It was jst my try with patience, multiple angles, good light and right timing made possible to capture this beauty. If you zoom, you can see the teeny-tiny hair on body. It was one of the best macro shot I had taken with a stock, naked camera of Samsung smartphone.
5 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Because of the introduction, I thought it was a picture took with the Macro lens of the S21...but in winter...it was impossible...I hope S21 will provide us beautiful picture like that faster (on my Note10+ i try to took similar picture and we need to be really patient to get your result)
Deval20
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks for your time Cassidy! well, it was Summer. Yes, S21 looks promising in camera department (however, I was always a Note user so was hoping for Note 21 but seems Note20U was the end of the legacy)
lastly, yes my current daily driver is Note10+ and I clearly see the improvements frm Note8 to Note9 and from Note9 to Note10plus. However I will try to post all my captures from 8 , 9 and 10+. I am just fascinated by the capabilities of Samsung cameras.
Deval20
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks 👍😊
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Perfect pic 👏👍👏
iamnvnk
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
great shot