Original topic:

Review on VRS Casing

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 05:21 PM)
FelixNg
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

The above model is VRS QuickStand Modern (Clear) for Z flip 3. 

I bought the **VRS SandStone QuickStand Active, but the edge of the casing discoloured (Lost its SandStone Effect) due to friction rubbing on the contact area of its Multi-Clip. I also had the original Samsung Clear Cover with Ring. I didn't use the ring. Unfortunately the bottom casing will slide down when I plug in my charger. Therefore, I bought a new VRS QuickStand Active. 

The QuickStand function is really wonderful for me whom love to do reading even while I am having my meal. People who love to watch movie or reading on their phone will truly appreciate it. And, I also realize Z Flip 3 is too hot🔥 to be hideaway. The colors of the phone shall be reveal even when you had a casing. As a result, Clear Casing become my next option.

This casing (Modern) is slimmer than its previous Active Model. The touch feel is excellent. It is Matt Clear instead of full transparent. It comes with some transparent double-sided tape. I didn't use the double-sided tape on my top casing but only the bottom casing. The adhesive tape was unnoticeable since it was located behind the QuickStand.

QuickStand Modern was not meant leave flat open on the table. The QuickStand behind the bottom casing raise higher than the top casing. Unlike the QuickStand Active which had 2 screws stand balance on the top casing allow you to leave it flat open on the table. QuickStand Active do have Hinge Protection but QuickStand Modern doesn't.

I hope this will be my last casing which will provide satisfaction. I will also update this post after a week or 2 pertaining to the usage of this VRS QuickStand Modern casing.

See you around...

5 Comments
9W2DX
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
d=(´▽`)=b
買新衣給它了
0 Likes
FelixNg
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
是的。对原创 Samsung Clear 下半壳竟然会滑下来有点失望
0 Likes
9W2DX
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
不妨看看Spigen, 設計不錯一下。
0 Likes
FelixNg
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
其实, Spigen, Araree, VRS, Ringke,Original Samsung 用料和设计也都不错。但我已经不想再花钱了!
0 Likes
telefon
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
So nice