Original topic:

S2 (4/7) Makers' Favourite Photo Taken by Galaxy Devices

(Topic created on: 12-20-2022 03:06 PM)
nazzzz
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hi Members!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!

We're back with another episode of Samsung Makers' Favorite Photos | Taken by Galaxy Devices , and now it's my turn to share mine ✌

I went through the Google Photos to see if there were any images that could spark my favourite memories, and here they are.

20160806_065555_2.jpg

20160806_072056.jpg

These photos were captured back in 2016 on Sunday morning by using my now-retired Galaxy J2 Prime, when we woke up early and went to the sport complex of our MRSM to play tennis 🎾 I didn't play much during that time; I was busy taking random shots that turned out to be somewhat I would consider as the aesthetic close-up shots 📸

20160806_070334.jpg

I really miss my high school, and I believe we all are. That's the place where we learn how to make good friends, socialize with the community, and spend our good time together 🤝

In photography, it is always about something that catches your eye. It starts off as a hobby, but as time passes by, it slowly grabs your attention and develops into a passion of yours. More importantly, though, is how a single image can describe so much stories 😊

9 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Thank you for sharing and interesting to read. Tennis is the best!!

2016 past like so fast and 1 week more we are in 2023. Photo is always the best to keep for memories and this is why technology improve from time to time. Lol.

Plan your time wisely and for the coming 2023.

Stay safe and happy!

Galaxy Gallery

well said! more interesting journey ahead in 2023 😊

0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Nice quality for a 2016 model 📸
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery

I know right. it even is just a lower midrange tho 🙌. the J series was a great model.

0 Likes
masazizul
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
I used to own samsung J3 pro. Quite ok that time. But it goes down in a public toilet. Nver seen in since ahhaahha
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery

oh no 🙀

0 Likes
Pazlan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Cantik view.
Teringin nak belajar main tenis.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
hehe. best main tenis, cuma tu la, mostly orang main sukan lain (badminton, futsal, etc.) x banyak yg jadikan tenis sebagai sukan hobi, at least within my community 😅
Pazlan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Tenis seronok..best.
Mungkin kurang fasiliti dan pendedahan pada orang awam. Dulu di padang awam di Kelantan dan sekolah sekolah ada court tenis..sekarang ni entah kemana dah 😅
0 Likes