Original topic:

S8

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 12:25 PM)
wquehe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Has anyone ever notice that when it come to your 2 year anniversary of your phone purchase, the updates sent out to your phone significantly slows down your charging time. I have moved this with this phone and my last 2 Samsung Galaxy phones.

8 Comments
SamAnna
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
With Samsung, you will get two major updates yearly. Security and Pathches will be monthly for 30 months if I am correct. Then you will get quarterly security updates I think until end of year 3
User616
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
True
wquehe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Yes. I understand that part. it is what they have in the updates that slow the phone down
SamAnna
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Please try clear phone cache to clean up all leftovers
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
As far as Fort Garry weather 2day...
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I'm glad we haven't experienced minus double digit temperatures like that too often
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
it is still snow here in BC Canada were I live we just got like an inch and it was a bizarro it is still snowing for heaven sake it's like what 11 day till spring and I got at least 10 feet of snow outside my front door to my house and it is still snowing .omg .grrroh that was last nights moon .you could see venus as well it looked like a huge bright star but with our telescope it was amazing .so check out the snow and the huge moon from 9th march 2020.if u do see a small looking star in the pic it might be the one with venus FYI.lol have a great Samsung day lol
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
What kind of scope do you have?
0 Likes