cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Experience Singapore

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 08:54 AM)
Galaxy Gallery
First off, I'd like to personally thank Samsung Philippines for inviting me and my fellow Members Stars Mark Luceño to attend the unveiling of the newest S line up at Singapore. It's truly an honor to meet everyone, especially other Members Stars from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore.

For two whole days, I've gotten to play with the Samsung S23 Ultra and I must say that this phone is a beast! I'm currently using a Note20U5G (back-up candy bar phone) and a Fold4 (daily driver) but the S23 Ultra blew away all my pre-conceived notions! 

Here are some of the photos from the Singapore event:

20230202_174620.jpg
Flexing the S23 Ultra in Lavender

20230202_115913.jpg
Cream, Phantom Black, Lavender, Green

With Members Star Mark Luceño flexing the S23 Ultra in Phantom Black and Lavender

S22 in Lavender

S23 Plus in Cream

Sample Nightography shot using the S23 Ultra

Member Stars Australia Vanessa holding an S23 Ultra in Cream, image taken with an S23 Ultra

If you want to see more snippets, head on over to my Instagram account @summeRamirez, I have a story highlight for the Galaxy Experience Singapore. I will continue to add more over the next few days. See you there!
14 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
whoah
0 Likes
shims241819
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
S23 Ultra in Lavender! 😍🤳💜
Galaxy Gallery
I personally like the Cream more, but Lavender is a nice color and it shifts depending on the lighting. Pretty cool!
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello summeRamirez,

Thanks for attending the Galaxy Experience event in Singapore while sharing your positive comments with photos here.

Galaxy Gallery
All-expense paid trip?! Wow!!! Did Samsung also give you free phone? 😃
0 Likes
Hward
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
How's the s23 ultra? Is it worth the upgrade?
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
That would depend on what unit you're upgrading from. What's your current device?
0 Likes
Hward
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
I'm using the s22 ultra
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
To be honest that's already a pretty good unit. I think it's generally an acceptable truth that upgrading after 2 to 3 years is probably the most appropriate in terms of maximizing the "upgrades" - but I'll leave your question to be answered by my fellow Members Stars Mark who's current daily driver is an S22U. At the end of the day, if you have the money to spend, I would say go for it.