Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra 5G Review

(Topic created on: 07-19-2022 07:15 PM)
Ma5teR
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hey, there! I've been using this phone for over a year now, but this phone still surprises me with its features. I mean, c'mon, there are new flagship devices now with cool features as well, but S21 U doesn't disappoint.
Let me start with its cool #design - UNIQUE, name other phones with this design, none, right?

#storage - MASSIVE - I mean, with my work which I need to take high quality photos & videos for references and presentations, this phone is enough (I have the 256 GB variant and am still using 39% of its capacity). 
#camera - BRILLIANT - everything about its camera features are superb. Color contrast, zoom capability, night mode, video stabilization...just click it and you have IG worthy pics and vids.

I'm using this phone daily, at work - calculator, reading pdf files with samsung notes, & e-books, and also, for entertainment like watching kdramas on netflix, youtube vlogs, scrolling over the social media, and all that, but at the end of the day its battery capacity is still good to go. AMAZING!
I also use it with heavy tasks, and opening various apps at the same time, but haven't encounter a lag yet. Though I haven't read if it does have a cooling system, but hey, the phone doesn't heat at all even in heavy usage tasks. SUPERB!

Be extra cool and unique, like the galaxy S21 Ultra. 

4 Comments
Jeremy10
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Love the phantom silver color 😍😍😍😍
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Have to agree. We have the exact same model & color. S21U still rocks, kahit Exynos pa SOC. Aside from those you mentioned, use mine a lot for wireless Android Auto & gaming, CODM mostly. I use a cooler though for the latter. Helps a lot w/ everything max'd out 👍

EDIT: not to mention it's still getting regular security updates and we're assured of another 3 OS updates at the least, AFAIK. Can't say that for most of the S21U's contemporaries or even newer ones from other brands
Ma5teR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Glad to know that. Hmmm, been thinking of purchasing a cooler, since you've mention it. 🤔 Thank you btw.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Nice review. Looking at the phone myself, and the review it blows my mind. Maybe that model is my next target.