Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 09:46 PM)
CarmiloDR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Pretty impressed with the Galaxy Watch update.
Blood Pressure and ECG are now available for PH.

You will be needing a blood pressure monitor to calibrate the App 3 times for the first time, and will be doing it again after 28 days.

As for the ECG, my partner said that if doctors will read the graph, I am having a heart attack🤣🤣. Lines are too different from the actual ECG. 

9 Comments
frankoy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Can't seem to find th shm app in playstore and galaxy store.
0 Likes
CarmiloDR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Please Software update your watch first and you will see the App already installed.
frankoy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
gotcha. Thanks
CarmiloDR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Sure thing🥰.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello frankoy,

Please find below link of Samsung Health Monitor Apps.

https://galaxystore.samsung.com/detail/com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor?langCd=en 

0 Likes
Pawiks
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Im unable to install SHM to my Galaxy Watch Active 2 with latest FW, updated apps. Is BP, ECG support limited only to Watch 5? Other countries seem to support Active 2 with the SHM. Please verify.SmartSelect_20230602_122245_Galaxy Store_175268_1685679765.jpg
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello CarmiloDR,

Thanks for sharing it here. The Samsung Health Monitor with Blood Pressure and ECG is now available for your Samsung Galaxy Watch.

Things you need to know before using the ECG app:

1) The ECG app should not be used for any diagnostic purposes. The ECG app cannot diagnose cardiac conditions or look for signs of a heart attack.

2) The ECG app is not meant to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment by a qualified healthcare professional. If you think you are having a medical emergency, contact your local emergency services immediately.

3) DO NOT change your medications or dosage without first consulting your doctor.

4) DO NOT interpret the results or take clinical action based on the ECG app measurements without first consulting with a qualified healthcare professional.

5) DO NOT use the ECG app if you have an implanted pacemaker, implanted cardiac defibrillator, or other implanted electronic devices.

6) DO NOT use the ECG app if you have known arrhythmia other than Atrial Fibrillation.

CarmiloDR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks for these reminder Rene❤️
0 Likes
heydrian
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

Hi, I am also from PH, but my phone was brought from Saudi Arabia. How can I use a Samsung health monitor app if my phone is not originally from PH?

heydrian_2-1676350063329.png

0 Likes