Original topic:

Seeing multiples of me... my poor wife!

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 11:52 AM)
peglegreg
Options
Galaxy Gallery
This photo was edited on Neo using my old note 8 phone and the timer was used to take the photos. 

Royal Flush

7 Comments
ydiaa
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Great 📸👍💯, hope you play card's well or 🏆 🥇
Galaxy Gallery
Love this lol
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks, I had a good time shooting each segments.
Galaxy Gallery
Yeah I got a ROYAL FLUSH 😳.
that was me when I was about 110kg, now I'm 75kg.
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks Paul
It's very easy to do.
Here's some pointers that will assist you.
● use a tripod and have your camera set to timer.
● set your camera on to the pro camera setting, and on manual.with a reasonably high ISO, say 220. That way the shutter speed can be quicker.
● DON'T MOVE ANY THING IN THE FRAME OF THE PHOTO. This is very important when you do the development.
● now talking about development. Use Adobe LIGHTROOM to do the development settings forfirst photo of the set.
AND PICK COPY SETTINGS.
Do all the photos of the sets using this copyof development. LIGHTROOM is free to download in google play, but you have to make a free account.
● use SNAPSEED for the combining all the photos together.
● this is the tricky part. On the base photos, you don't have to do anything, (except make a copy of the base photo) but the rest you have to remove the background. Use the dodge and burn tool over and over again until the background is white. Don't crop any photo, as this will help you to align the photos together in double expose.
Play around with the settings.
When completed press DONE. It will be saved in your gallery.
● because you saved the base photo as a copy, you will still have all the photos of each set.
Good luck.
Greg
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I'm retired now, yes you could say I was a professional.... I was a graphic designer.
Greg
Galaxy Gallery
I have finished my article about how to make this type of composite, if you are interested.
Greg 👍
0 Likes