seriously....what's your explanation?

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 07:10 AM)
Darsssssskkkkk
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

15 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
ZOOm IN ON THE Green light ABOVE the Moon!! This is an" as is" Photo ... just curious what you may think it is?? Anyone?? It's a wee bit weird but I don't know what to think about it. I was standing in my yard and saw it so it snapped the photo.....really...any ideas???
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
I was reading about Uranus spewing gas. The colour in your picture looks similar to what Uranus looked like in the story I read.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I was reading about your uranus spewing gas, the colour was brown and it looks like something people want to avoid 🤣 and it's not a story anyone wants to read 🙃🤙👍😭
(sorry but I couldn't help myself 🤣😭✌️)
Ps a video might have been better, it may be a UFO bc Iknow there is some crazy aliens around here 🙈🤷‍♂️
Galaxy Gallery
lmfao @mytech about "gas"
yes I agree I do have video but not of that particular shot
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
awesome...I was curious if there might have been something of the sort
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Upon further investigation and Other Strange"things" in Sky pictures being captured, I'm further intrigued... there may be more here than meets the eye at first.... you see these" shots" and others both similar yet Stranger are taken over water and as so happens, ththey are over Sacred Indiginous Land...' did not know... I don't doctor these as truthfully have no clue how i would do that...anyway
0 Likes
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Good question. Stars that are closer than normal? I don't know.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Trudeau with a flash light 😂He is lost . . . Lolll
Galaxy Gallery
lol@Joce
0 Likes