cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Show us your workstation and win a Galaxy Tab S7 FE!

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 03:42 AM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Workstation Show & Tell_Main Image with DTI - 1080x609.png

Congratulations to our winner of a Galaxy Tab S7 FE: TechTalker!

Not your lucky day? Don't worry - we have more contests on the way soon. See you in the next one!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Working or studying from home? Show us how you do it and you could win a Galaxy Tab S7 FE!

Comment down below with the following:

- An awesome photo of your workstation
- A sentence or two on how you optimized your workstation for what you do
- What the Galaxy Tab S7 FE can do to help you get better at what you do

Post all of these in a comment, then submit your entries via the Benefits tab on the Samsung Members app on your phone!

We'll select the best photo and answer, and the winner will receive a Galaxy Tab S7 FE!

Contest runs from Nov 24 to Dec 15, 2021.

Show us those workstations now!

50 Comments
kathleen2004
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I only used phone
Jerah18
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
My humble workingstation with my dog as my computer lockscreen! 💖

Currently working in a financial industry (offshore) and our computers are strictly monitored. We cannot use it for personal as it is for working purposes only.
If chosen to have the galaxy tab s7 fe, it will help me to have my own gadget (aside from my phone) for personal use.
That will also help me as i am planning to pursue masters post pandemic if given a chance 🥺❤ 20211212_174820_8282_1639302508.jpg
kym20
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Work station/ Study area

Working station for me at night and study area for my daughter in the morning. Setup a minimalist and calming area for both of us to help us focus more on what we're doing. With the help of Galaxy Tab S7 FE, my daughter can definitely participate in her online classes easily and do her school activies on time. While for me, I can track her activities in school and can join meetings as quickly as possible.Screenshot_20211213-082836_Gallery_51875.jpg
Chie8090
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Relaxing
0 Likes
sweetmei
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Plaants😍
0 Likes
palovma
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Love this set up! 💚
ielcaasi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
My Makeshift Workstation... Helps me thru the day! 😁 The headphone for a clear audio for meetings and relaxation. With a movable table, I can position myself anywhere at home. With my Mobile Phone, I can respond to any querries even when on the go.
WIith the Galaxy Tab S7 FE? Bigger screen, better view, better reaponse while mobile. 20211214_090743_32654_1639444226.jpg
TitoChubby
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Working freelance since the pandemic has me stuck on my workstation almost the entire day!

A Galaxy Tab S7 FE would allow to take productivity tasks on the go and to remotely access my station so I can spend more time with the kids! FB_IMG_1639486683996_552_1639486684.jpg
heyitsmeryl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
This year was a year of beginnings and getting out of my comfort zone while staying safe at home: starting a new job in an industry I haven't tried before, learning a new language on my own and switching to a Samsung device. Getting a new Galaxy Tab S7 FE would pair well with the multiple hats I wear daily! It would be a hardworking and fun companion, whether I need it for productivity, play or passion projects.20211206_134004 (1)_1083_1639490640.jpg
VinPage
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
To keep those creative juices flowing, I chose to have minimal setup in my workstation. The window view also helps whenever I need to think about my next move.

As someone who does all her pubmats for her business, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE can help me by providing a clear and extended view of the projects I'm working on and the client meetings that I need to have - and i'm pretty sure that this will propel me to the awards I'm gunning for next year! :)IMG_4120_24382_1639626011.jpg