Options
Galaxy Gallery

My nightly view... credits from my 4 years old J7 Prime haha

Night shift work using my Tab S7 Plus.
5 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
i've always wanted to do that. do you think using Dex from my S21 will work like S7+? thanks!
0 Likes
hijerald
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I tried watching videos about how Dex works with S21, and basing from it, I think they just work the same (or maybe more since S21 has the latest processor). I guess the only thing that's gonna be different between the two will be Tab S7+'s portability. But I think it won't matter if you have your work space.
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
I'd probably give it a shot. I still have the old Samsung Dex station and will be awesome if it still works for my s21. Thank you so much!
0 Likes
hijerald
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Sure thing. Tell me how it's doing. I'm actually planning on investing a monitor for a more desktop pc working vibe. My back kinda hurt spending every night almost always slouching haha
0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
will do. and yeah, I'd say invest in a monitor. hahaha. funny as I'd recommend a tv per se that has hdmi connection as oppose to an actual pc monitor. you can already have a 32" smart tv for 15k compared to a 29" pc monitor which can cost 20-25k. hahaha. but that's just me because that's what I plan to do next hahaha.
0 Likes