Did you mean: 

Original topic:

simple joys #withGalaxy #HomeForTheHolidays #GalaxyGifts

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 09:21 AM)
Eiver
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery

My cat, Namu, who I found hogging my bed after I took a shower.

He told me "this is my bed now." I couldn't argue otherwise.

It's still Namu, I've been spending most of my time with him. This was taken after he screamed at me in the bathroom because he needed to have a bath. I blow dried him and he had a little sun bathe afterwards.

The details are just - beautiful. (Ofc bec Namu is beautiful too! Lol)

Just a few steps away from home. The quiet of the province life has been a rewarding contrast from the bustle of the city life which I've been used to for almost 3 years when I was still studying.

I've always made it a point to capture photos like this because it calms me. The A71 really works wonders :)))

Holidays meant free days - and free days meant game nights for us! Had lots of fun playing board games with the only cousins I'm close with.

(Winning is rewarding but getting to play after years of not being able to is just another kind of happy :)) )

FOOD!!!

California Maki from a local seller. It's not as "authentic" as the ones from Japanese restaurants but it tastes wonderful either way, so win-win.

(Food photog with A71 is exciting bec you get to work around your food while colours remain vibrant!)

My Namu :))) morning shoots with him are the best (well if he's in the mood, that is)

I've recently gotten an A71 after thoroughly going through reviews of which mid range to get, how each one fares in terms of speed and performance, display and everything else.

I guess the quad camera support of A71 + the competitive sensors were the selling points for me. I get to document life as it happens, and it hasn't disappointed me so far. 

I asked my cat if he approved of my choice, he said 

That's good enough for me. Point goes to Samsung! (Lol)

(Would really love to have the special edition buds 🥺 )

#withGalaxy #HomeForTheHolidays #GalaxyGifts
0 Comments