Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Switch it Up

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 06:39 PM)
JohnnyA
Options
Galaxy Gallery

What made me switch to Samsung Galaxy? This photo taken from Samsung S20 convinced me to switch from IOS to Samsung.

Taken from my iphone.

From casual user of Samsung phone to a fulltime user of Samsung Galaxy phone. The image captured by Samsung phones well suited for a beginner or professional mobile phone photographer a like. Creating precious memories to keep.

#SamsungMembers #MyFav #SwitchedToSamsung

7 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
I have been with Samsung for number of years. Love the phone so much.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Great photo by the way
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Cheers Chef🥰
0 Likes
Bunks
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
I love taking photos📷!.. Samsung galaxy have just made taking thm more fun and exciting!.🥳. Imma filter freak..but have started to find tht my pictures come out so crisp and pretty much not needing much editing 🤷‍♀️ so can't really go wrong taken thm! 🥰
Galaxy Gallery
I agree with you Samsung phone's made it user friendly and even a novice photographer could operate like a pro!🥰
0 Likes
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Galaxy Gallery

How stuning! Thanks for sharing! We would love to reshare on our socials, with credit to you. Can you please send the first image to cj.stoffberrg@tribalworldwide.co.nz and please include your instagram handle :) 

Galaxy Gallery
Hi Cj I have tried to send original photo but failed due Invalid Recipient. Do you alternate email add to sent. Cheers
0 Likes