cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The footprints I left were washed away by the sea and have since been gone ever.

(Topic created on: 06-21-2021 01:18 PM)
Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

9 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hey there! Amazing morning to you! 😊 You'll never know for sure. You may have touched someone's heart even just by stepping in to their lives for a short while. Your heart-felt presence will surely live on forever even though you've never met physically. 🤗😊

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
I doubt that for a second. I intentionally don't consider being close to anyone because that creates a lot of drama 🙄.

Anyways, kakapagod na mag-english besh 😂😂
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hahaha! Depende naman kung kadrama drama naman yung tao...lagi na lang ba drama? Hindi ba pwedeng maging masaya kahit kaclose mo sya? 😊😊 Chin up! Cheer up! 😉

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Siguro mostly? Konti lang kasi yung nanjan sa'yo for every occasion. Most of them, nanjan lang for the drama... or ako lang talaga siguro yung ma-drama 😂
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I can imagine you seeing someone whose cheerful and ready to hug you, then here you are looking like the world's gonna end. HAHAH...so yeah..I think the dramas are only on your mind. 😂😊

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hahaha! Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed 😂😂. Everything seems so mushy today 😅😅
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Maybe. Haha! It feels so not like you. hahaha! 🤣

BonDioDar
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Beautifully taken!
Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you 😊