cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The insanity that over-thinking brings leeches into my subconscious.

(Topic created on: 07-17-2021 08:16 AM)
Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

17 Comments
DashingDasher
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Heeeeeeeeeeyy! Where have you beeeeeen? 😞 I've been waiting for centuries!! 😭😭😭😭 Hmmmp! I thought you'll never come back. 😤 How are things lately? 🤔

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hey! It's youu! I just woke up from my little rest 😬😅. Everything's getting better now though 😊😊.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Heeeey there. Where have you beeen? 😞😞 I've missed you. You've been MIA for quite some time. 😩 What happened? Is everything okay? Have you met the humanoid of Dasher?  😉😉

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
It's only been a week 🙄. Don't worry, I'm still alive, although I almost wasn't 😂😂😂. I broke my fingers, and then my wrist, and then my neck 😂. I even lost my hearing for quite some time 😅. And that is another tale I'm gonna add to 'katangahan tales 2.1' 😂
DashingDasher
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Halaaa?? What happened??? Tsk! Sabi na eh. You got yourself to some sort of mishap again. Tsk. What happened to you? 😨 Why can't you be extra careful, even when lifting a finger? Arrgghh. 😤

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
First, I only sprained my hand and as ai was going down the stairs, the next thing I know I fell 😂. I can see my sense of balance flying over my head and then my head twisted in I don't what what kind of angle 😂. And I blame my being lutang coz it got me daydreaming all the time 😂
DashingDasher
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

OMG! 😨😨 You got me all worrying you silly brittle twig! 😤😭😭 And I can't even imagine how hard I'd be rolling on the floor laughing if I caught you falling down that stairs. 🤣 Just kidding! Still, you got me worried sick. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Such a meanie 😡. Masaya ka pa sa kasakitan ko ha 😤
DashingDasher
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Hahaha! Ikaw kasi eh! Why be so reckless!? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😞😞 Hmmmp!