Original topic:

🥁The #withGalaxy Hidden Shapes contest results!🥁

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 11:19 AM)
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hi everyone!

We had so many great entries for the #withGalaxy contest! There were so many submissions, and it was very difficult to choose just ONE person to win! But alas, we have a winner!

Congratulations to @seobro with this submission: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Hidden-Shapes-withGalaxy/m-p/2546813

Thank you to everyone who participated, you all have such a different and fresh perspective of the world - it was a treat for me and everyone else to look through what you shared:) 

Stay tuned for more contests! I believe theres a Note10|10+ Wallpaper challenge going on right now, so feel free to check it out by clicking on it! We'll see everyone around:)

Cheers,

Jeremy :)

114 Comments
Spinnelli
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
well done winner's! it is always awesome when I make it here to check out some some pictures. you all should be Proud of yourselves, they've all amazing !!
👏👏👏👏
0 Likes
Members_CFiQL8w
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Gfnfhgngntjtjgj3gj it tjtkg ko gppggijggjjfgk hr ueu c if it ufhrjrufufufufjfufufuf
0 Likes
batman3888
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I'm so **bleep** done with you Samsung all your Samsung phones buds needs to be destroyed and taken back to Korea for a device trade in im giving people all iPhone cause your Samsung **bleep** phones and tables are garbage and wasted
0 Likes
badmikblu1617
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Can I call you, my phone has been hacked, and I need your help.
0 Likes
AimeSamuel2021
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Ok 👌and how you want it all done ✔and that it is all about me being now
0 Likes
dpskitty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Hey Bixby I don't know what I'm commenting on so I don't comment but you could read it out loud to me
0 Likes
private69
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Creepy
0 Likes
Yoda007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I love you guys so much right now it's not even funny. 💗 thank you
0 Likes
xxxxxxxwwe