Original topic:

Tones of the Night #withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 12-23-2019 11:59 AM)
Samsung_eGIerIJ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Tones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxyTones of the Night #withGalaxy

Moving to the Canadian Rockies is my dream come true. Place is surrounded by serene landscapes for thousands of kilometers. There's always natural beauty to capture and watching Northern Lights was on my bucket list for a long.

So,  suddenly at three in the morning my friend called me saying that Lights are visible and I literally ran out with my phone. For a second I was mesmerized. I clicked some pictures from the balcony and went to the lake where it's pitch dark at the night. S10+ night mode is so powerful that it literally able to pick the exact green color and in some pictures twinkling stars too. So happy with the experience.

#withGalaxy #GalaxyS10+ #SamsungContest

0 Comments