cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Too scared to listen but am delighted to see.

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 03:00 AM)
Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
7 Comments
jevleo
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
okay po
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Lightnings are such a fascinating yet scary sight to see. Such an incredible marvel of nature as well. 😊

So you're a PNR rider, eh? hihi 😁

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Lightnings are the scariest thing ever but I agree that they're one of the most beautiful thing to see too (on screen 😂😂). Riding PNR is of the tipid life hacks that I learned the hard way 😂. Although it's been more than a year since I've last ridden one. Hah! I miss college life 😪
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Yeah...made me a "suki" back then when I work at Makati, taking to and from Manila. 😊  Lucky for me who's also a railfan. Appreciating the ride even though we're packed like sardines inside the coach. 🙄 hahaha 🤣

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hahaha! I've learned to balance myself while standing on a moving train that I can even sleep while standing 🤣. In all honesty though, every train ride is like a lullaby that rocks me to sleep (it's so comforting that it's weird).
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hahahah! Comforting, until you see how far apart the gangways between two coaches sway as you traverse the railways of Manila. You'll get the fears that the coach may just decoupled! HAHAHA 🤣

Shannelle씨
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
I just thought of it as a dream where you just swing non-stop 😂😂