Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Travel with Samsung Members Contest Entry

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 02:30 AM)
Zyyy_
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
A friend told me that ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฌ. And, that ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.

๐Ÿ“ธPhotos taken by Zy with #SamsungGalaxyA62018 at #OntheWaytoBatangas #Tagaytay #Batangas โœจ๏ธ

Now, let's see some of my memorable travel photos! And for my photography tips: ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฌ, and to ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ. If you think, it is worth taking a picture, go and take it! Another one is ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. When we see a beautiful scenery, one perspective might not be enough to showcase its charm, and therefore changing one's perspective might be a great idea! In addition, ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ in editing considering that we might want to depict certain vibes in our photograph.

When I travel, taking pictures is one of the things I love doing. And as you can see, I love taking pictures of sceneries rather than myself, it is because, it just feels so good~ [P. S. Our destination is not only the one that is beautiful, but also the path that we have taken to reach it. Do not forget to capture some pre-destination pictures too!๐Ÿ˜‰]

#SamsungMembers 
#TravelWithSamsungMembers 

1 Comment
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Very much said, Zyyy! You grabbed our eye of your post. Much thanks to you for sharing such magnificent idea and expecting your protected and essential travel. Have an incredible day ahead.