Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Travel with Samsung Members Contest Entry

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 08:10 PM)
Zyyy_
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
A friend told me that 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬. And, that 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫.

📸Photos taken by Zy with #SamsungGalaxyA62018 at #OntheWaytoBatangas #Tagaytay #Batangas

Now, let's see some of my memorable travel photos! And for my photography tips: 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬, and to 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭. If you think, it is worth taking a picture, go and take it! Another one is 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. When we see a beautiful scenery, one perspective might not be enough to showcase its charm, and therefore changing one's perspective might be a great idea! In addition, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 in editing considering that we might want to depict certain vibes in our photograph.

When I travel, taking pictures is one of the things I love doing. And as you can see, I love taking pictures of sceneries rather than myself, it is because, it just feels so good~ [P. S. Our destination is not only the one that is beautiful, but also the path that we have taken to reach it. Do not forget to capture some pre-destination pictures too!😉]

#SamsungMembers 
#TravelWithSamsungMembers 

1 Comment
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Very much said, Zyyy! You grabbed our eye of your post. Much thanks to you for sharing such magnificent idea and expecting your protected and essential travel. Have an incredible day ahead.