cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Unboxing ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐ŸŽง

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 06:10 PM)
Galaxy Gallery
๐Ÿ‘‹Hey FRIENDS! If you're on Instagram, let's FOLLOW each others' LIFE EXPERIENCES & GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURES on Instagram! Find me here ๐Ÿ‘‰www.instagram.com/you.bryden.my.day or @you.bryden.my.day See you there!โ˜บ 

I ordered this online, from the official website, back in April 2 and man, it took 22 days for it to be delivered!๐Ÿ˜ค Still thankful it was not damaged or defective when I received it๐Ÿ™ƒ I bought the 8GB RAM/256GB ROM variant(honestly, I wished they released a 5G version) that came with a free #GalaxyBudsPlus and a discounted silicone cover. I have been using the #GalaxyA72 for a little more than a week now (yup, I did not open the box for more than a month. I felt like opening it would lessen it's value. I know that sounds crazy ๐Ÿคช) and I love it! I still miss using an S-Pen though๐Ÿ˜, since I have been a #GalaxyNote series user since the #Note3 in 2014 and stayed with it for so long till I switched up to the #Note8 which I inadvertently drowned under a faucet ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธAlthough there have been rumors about it being discontinued, I'm still hoping they will bring it back next year! With an AMD chip, I surely will jump back to the Note series flagship train. For now, I am enjoying this upper midranger. With its many watered-down flagship features, it is worth its price in this segment. Samsung Samsung Global @samsungmobile @samsungwithgalaxyโž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž–โž– #Samsung #SamsungMobile #SamsungGalaxy #WithGalaxy #Android #Unboxing #Unbox #SamsungGalaxyBuds #GalaxyBuds #SamsungA72 #androidphone #Earbuds #Earphones #TWS #twsearbuds #wireless #wirelessheadphones #wirelessearbuds #igtv #unboxingvideo #Instagram #gadget #technology #electronics #smartphone #laptop #Tablet
6 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
wow
Galaxy Gallery
๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes
PrinceMercado
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Wow๐Ÿคฉ
Galaxy Gallery
๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

Amazing afternoon! Thanks much for sharing this wonderful shot. โ€Œโ€Œ Keep spreading good vibes. Stay safe. โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€ŒStay awesome. โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ

Galaxy Gallery
Your welcome and thank you ๐Ÿ™‚