Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

Upgrade 😍

(Topic created on: 10-31-2021 06:25 PM)
is0y
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Sammy's trade-in and upgrade promos are the best! I'm impressed. 

Almost 60% saved when i upgraded from my 2 year old Note 10+. 
10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
60%?!? Wow! How much did they value your old Note 10+?
is0y
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Discount i got:
Trade-in : 10.5k
Additional token: 10k
Upgrade token: 7.5k
Galaxy Gallery
What is an additional token and upgrade token?
is0y
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
The lady from Samsung experience store told me that tokens are points convertible to discount if you opt to trade-in an old working device.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

That awesome moment when you knew that you'd be able to save up to almost 60% due to the trade value and other awesome deals with Samsung:

TeamGalaxyMark_0-1635733505135.gif

Hahaha! We're more than glad to have your old device traded up for a newer one! Thank you for your unwavering support for Samsung! Keep safe! πŸ˜Š

Galaxy Gallery
Just curious, what does the company do with old devices that were surrendered during trade-in?
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Most companies like Samsung have their own "RECYCLING PROGRAM" which aims to reduce the carbon footprint made by unrecycled electronic device parts. πŸ˜‰

Galaxy Gallery
So it's getting recycled. Great! Happy to hear this!
is0y
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Awesome deal! To think i just made it a day before the promo ended! 🀩