cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why I chose Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 08:48 PM)
Galaxy Gallery

At first, I switched from iPhone to Galaxy because of just one thing. The ability to capture a clear photo of the Moon. I'd also like to pursue my hobby - mobile photography, and that I heard that the S22 Ultra has exceptional cameras even in low light - one of the weakest areas of mobile cameras because of the small sensors that's built into them. And I'm sold! 

And the more I use it, I amassed a couple of accessories for it. 
The seamless connection between Samsung Galaxy devices and just the convenience of using them is just priceless. 

These three are my most used Galaxy devices, whenever I'm working or just watching some movies I could just place my phone and my watch at the wireless charger and let my buds charge on it's own case. And when one of the two finishes charging then I can just switch in the buds case easily. And whenever I need to go out I could just pick them all up and not worry about them losing juice because all of them are almost always charging. And that beautiful ecosystem is my reason why I'm staying with Galaxy.

Devices: 
Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Watch 5
Galaxy Buds Live
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo

📸: Galaxy Tab S8

4 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Humabol ka pa talaga ng content ha bago tayo lumipad. 🤣
Galaxy Gallery
Last minute para may thrill 😂
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello MarkLuceño,

Thanks for sharing your positive Samsung Galaxy experience, complete with personal collections of Samsung Galaxy devices, here.

0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Sanaol may Galaxy Watch. Watch nalang talaga yung kulang sa akin haha. Happy to see you enjoying the products sir!
0 Likes