Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

late ako sa class kasi di ako ginising ng kulilit na 'to🙄🤦‍♀️

9 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Awwww! Hahaha! 🤣 I guess it's better yet to back it up with an alarm clock. Or maybe he/she tried to wake you up, but you're still deep in your sleep. Haha! 😂

nicnic16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
we're both tired 😫 kagatan everyday HAHAHAHA
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Wahaha! Like me towards my cat...She tends to play bite me whenever I rub his belly...and I always tell him.."Ikaw kaya kagatin ko diyan?" HAHAHA! 🤣🤣

nicnic16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Ano mas okay palitan, yung cable or si klein? huhu Hahahaha sponsor please char 🤣 gumagana pa naman kapit lang 😭

received_172491527601532_3821.jpg

TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hala! We suggest you change Klein, and bring your doggo back for factory defect. 🙄🙄 HAHAHA! Kidding 🤣🤣 Keep em away from the doggos! And/or wrap em up with some protective film or something...still...just replace the cable with a new original one. 😊 😁

0 Likes
nicnic16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
It's okay, I will sell klein nalang and buy a new one 🤣 de, kaya pa yan dinadasalan ko yan every night na sana buhay pa sya kinabukasan. 🤣 dami na nya nasira pero mapapagalitan mo ba pag ganyan mukha nyan🤣 haysss...

20210502_142632_34988.jpg

TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Awww.. hahaha! He looks like Gidget, from The Secret Life of Pets movie! Hahaha! 😂

nicnic16
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Trueee pomeranian din pero fox type si klein, si Gidget small size na mukhang bird cute cute🤣
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Gallery

They're both cute and cuddly! Hihi! 😁😊 Cheers to more happiness to you and to Klein! 😊😀