Original topic:

Would anyone consider this a normal pic?

(Topic created on: 08-13-2022 07:01 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
So I am.at the table and snapping my dog on the couch. Curtains behind and it's sunny so yes light will filter. But by any means, this is a pretty crappy and point and shoot. 108 3:4. 
I am starting to notice a decline in the camera performance over the last month..

And I take a lot of pics with my iPhone and other gear so this is disappointing! 

@Cassidy how is your experience now?

9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Certainly not a normal pic! I mean there's a dog on the sofa, and a rhinoceros on the floor for crying out loud! 🫣

If you're asking if the pic (aside from the strange assortment of animals), it looks a little washed out, but that could be due to the light coming in through the window?

I'd try to replicate it on my device, but fresh out of African wildlife, I could probably conjure up a stray dog though, with Ibrahim's help of course 😂

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
You need a knuckle to your head..as in right now. If I was there..I will show you who's the rhino 😆 🤣
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Hey,

I'm a victim of repetitive head traumas already... I thought that I had a parrot on my shoulder the last few years, but turns out it was a woodpecker 🤣

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Woodpecker..whose? 🤪😝🤣🤣🤣
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Mine, of course 😉

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Your own? On your shoulder? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's a long bloody pecker LMAO
0 Likes
AdornsLife
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

I would certainly expect more from a high end S22Ultra 108MP at 3:4 point and shoot.

Maybe the camera struggled with some internal conflict and got overwhelmed under the pressure during sunny days.😎

Before taking the picture my suggestion would be to tap the part of the scene that's very bright. In this case, right above the couch. You'll notice the camera will auto adjust and it will result in a different light effect and perhaps a better picture.

Another option is to tap on one of the darker parts of the scene right before taking the picture. Maybe the shadow area under the couch. This might result in a brighter shot.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I will try both suggestions. Yes this camera has started showing signs if real struggle! Not sure if the July update fd it or what.. but that's when it essentially started..do appreciate your input. I will post back!
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
@AdornsLife tried your suggestion, what do you think? From left to right, touched dark part first and then rhe sunny part for focus. No edits..this is the result...20220814_175341_41_1660514026.jpg20220814_175337_40_1660514021.jpg20220814_175415_42_1660514058.jpg20220814_175424_44_1660514068.jpg
0 Likes