Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

help me

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 03:24 AM)
josefin4
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
hi, its me again. my phone's getting shutdown idk why, can someone tell me the reason why this situation happens? thanks ! :) 
11 Comments
Jongy_r
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Good day, does the shutting down of the device itself is random or it has a schedule????
0 Likes
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
hi sorry for late reply, the device shutting down itself in random. :')
0 Likes
Jongy_r
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Ahhh... I got it. Does you use your phone while charging???
0 Likes
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
sometimes..
0 Likes
Jongy_r
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Try to perform factory reset on your device, after it. Check if your device is still have skme random shutdown. If it is maybe its the device's issue and it need to send it to the service centre so that they can analyze the further issue of your device. Using the device while charging can also contribute to that issue...
0 Likes
josefin4
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
will all my files will be lost if i do the factory reset on my device? thanks for response.
0 Likes
Jongy_r
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
You will but should backup your device first via smartswitch on pc before performing the factory reset...
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy J

Hello, josefin4!

Do you frequently experience this phenomenon? Upon restarting your phone, does it shut down immediately or stay for about 30 minutes or more after automatically shutting down again?

If this phenomenon isn't frequently happening in your phone and your phone automatically shuts down after 30 minutes or more, you might have some storage issues. If your storage space is full or about to be, you need to remove unused apps or move your personal files to an SD card or other storage devices. After deleting apps and moving your personal files to another storage space, restart the device and monitor if the device will still automatically shut down.

If the problem still persists after deleting some of your apps or personal files, you might need to do a factory reset to your phone. But before doing a factory reset, you need to back up all your important data first to an SD card or other storage devices. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to perform a factory reset to your phone: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-perform-a-factory-reset-on-your-galaxy-phon...

If this phenomenon is sudden and your phone immediately shuts down after restarting, you need to bring your device to an authorized Samsung Service Center. Your phone might have a hardware issue, so you need to get in touch with our Samsung techs. You can look at our Service Center Locator to find the nearest service center in your area through this link: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

Hope these troubleshooting steps can help you resolve this issue. Thanks for asking your question here!

Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
What Galaxy J phone are you using? Is it shutting down by itself? Try going into Safe mode and see if your phone continues to shut down.
0 Likes