Did you mean: 

Original topic:

help

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 05:56 AM)
atasha
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
hi! my friend is looking for a new battery kasi for her j7 core. baka may alam kayong online shop na pwedeng bilihan ng original battery. she badly need a new battery, please help us.
5 Comments
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Dont go purchasing batteries on online stores. This may cause unwanted issues and bahavior that may cause damage to life or property. Go to your nearest Samsung-authorized service center or contact the help page in Samsung Members to locate one
atasha
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
we already searched for one but there's no samsung service center near them. anws, thank you.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy J

Good day! I'm Jan from Samsung. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the  Samsung Member community. In regards with this, you may call our customer support hotline #GALAXY [#425299] to further assist you. As a heads up, they can help you locate the nearest Samsung Service for you and help you book a repair or reserve you an original battery. Hope these may help you with your concern. kindly check us back for an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a blessed day! 

Galaxy J
alibaba.com,shopee,lazada,fb marketplace,
0 Likes
Galaxy J
it is much better to purchased on samsung center,tama b sinabi ko?correct me if I'm wrong,thank you😊
0 Likes