Original topic:

Need MASTER unlock code from Samsung but no online way to contact them

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 01:28 PM)
wolfium
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J

Carrier provide SIM network unlock code mistaken and I entered a few times, now phone says needs MASTER UNLOCK CODE to UNFREEZE phone to then be able to input the correct carrier SIM network unlock code.
I live in an abroad country and I cant find any online way to get online assistant at samsung.com, live chat not working and email options does not show a form to send this message.

Any help would be really appreciated to unfreeze the phone to be able to unlock it for usage with carrier SIM

7 Comments
Galaxy J
You can take your phone to your carrier. I think they can unlock your phone for free.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy J

Hi, please may I know the place of purchase of the device? However, please contact your carrier as suggested by Tallman. Thank you for the response, Tallman.

0 Likes
wolfium
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

I cant take it to the carrier, phone is borrowed from work company, it came in blind new box and I have been told is was brought to USA TECH abroad from where I live and it show Altice as the carrier when booting, also that carrier provided the SIM network unlock code initially but no phone is asking for a MASTER unlock code which I read that it is provided by manufacturer to first UNFREEZE and then input the carrier unlock code provided

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy J

Hi Members_xMrJK42,
Please log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
wolfium
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
wolfium
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

Answer below in reply to message

0 Likes
ArtStotm7
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
The PayByPhone will charge you $5.00 CAD for a FORTUMO charge. Text ALLOW or DENY to 5349
0 Likes