Did you mean: 

Original topic:

WI-FI PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 06:38 PM)
joonmariecano
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I just encounter a problem regarding opening my Wi-fi. When i turning it on it automatically turning off, is their someone experience it?
8 Comments
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy J

Hello, joonmariecano! I am very sorry that you're experiencing this kind of issue. No worries, I'll try to help you. Can you try to reset your settings? It might be an issue regarding your settings. 

Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Settings 

I hope this works! Have a nice day ahead. Enjoy and stay safe! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

joonmariecano
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Its still turning off automatically.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy J

Hello there, joonmariecano! May I know when is the last time you updated your software? Did you already clear cache? If yes, and the problem still occurs, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). We are willing to assist you. Thank you and have a great day! 

Galaxy J
reset network settings
joonmariecano
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
I already did it too.
hassleugh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I dont have internet even if im connected. Even resetted my phone to factory settings. Hows yours now?
joonmariecano
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Still the same. Only data connection is available.
0 Likes
joonmariecano
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
UPDATE: I go to Customer Service of Samsung and she said that it cost PHP 6,100.00 to fix it. 🥲
0 Likes