Original topic:

Galaxy F22 is not a fighter jet, it's just a stupid phone

(Topic created on: 06-16-2021 07:26 AM)
khtannnnnnnnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

The part of my brain that never progressed past the age of seven knows that two things are cool: fighter jets and Sonic the Hedgehog. The latter has been through some rough times since 1994, but supersonic airplanes remain perennially awesome. So when I saw "Galaxy F22," I had a fleeting notion that maybe Samsung had made a tiny fighter jet, or perhaps just a phone that was themed after a fighter jet. Like it had exhaust port decals around the speakers or something.

Nope, it's just a dumb phone. It doesn't have jet engines, it doesn't shoot missiles, it doesn't even fly, unless you throw it like a frisbee. And it's so disappointing that you might as well do just that.

SamMobile reports that the Galaxy F22 (UGH) will be more or less identical to the A22 non-5G variant based on a series of regulatory agency listings, just rebranded for the Indian market. That means it'll use a 6.4-inch 720p AMOLED screen at 90Hz, a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, 4Gb of RAM, and 64GB of storage, with a 6GB/128GB version being possible. It's using a quad rear camera with Samsung's rather common 48MP primary shooter, 8MP ultrawide, with 2MP depth and macro sensors, plus a generous 13MP front-facing cam. Other notable features include a MicroSD card slot, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 5000mAh battery with 15-watt charging.

0 Comments