Original topic:

-CLOSED-BONUS GIFT when you purchase a participating Galaxy S23 Series or Z Series!

(Topic created on: 05-22-2023 04:08 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

BonusGiftFlip4andFold4andS23Series.1080x564.jpg

Members Exclusive

BONUS GIFT

Be one of the first 200

to purchase a participating Samsung Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy Z Fold4 or Galaxy Z Flip4 and receive a bonus Watch4!

Claim your BONUS Gift Now*

Offer available online for purchases between the 18th of May to 30th of May 2023

Click here to visit the Samsung Australia Online Store today

How to redeem your bonus gift

• Click on the jot form link here and submit your eligible claim by filling out the form with your details and order number between the 18th May- 20th June.
  • You will receive an email after the promotion period if you are eligible

*Offer only available on purchases 18.05.2023 - 30.05.2023.  Claim period 18.05.2023 - 20.06.2023 Available on Samsung Australia Online Store only when you purchase a participating product. Participating Products and Bonus Gift are subject to stock availability. Bonus Gifts include Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm (Silver)(SM-R890NZSAXSA) RRP $599.00, Galaxy Watch4 44mm (SM-R875FZKAXSA)(Black) RRP $549.00 and Galaxy Watch4 44mm (SM-R870NZGDXSA)(Green) RRP $394.00 Image simulated for illustrative purposes. S Pen sold with Galaxy S23 Ultra.  For full T&C's visit here

46 Comments
GOR888
Active Level 9
Galaxy News
bonus gift very nice 🎁 💯
Galaxy News
Good timing for the secret sale today.
Galaxy News
Noice 👍
Members_Qe2IE2f
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy News

just remember Participating Products and Bonus Gift are subject to "stock availability"

I bought the s23+ last month a few days before the promotion ended and applied for the bonus buds but seems they were out of stock which I didn't know until AFTER I purchased the phone and I "Fell Short" according to Samsung customer service not even remotely happy

ItsDee
Active Level 2
Galaxy News
I put in for the bonus buds 10 min before deal finished and I scored a pair, they arrived today! Just had to follow all terms and conditions.
Galaxy News
Still waiting for my confirmation email for the Buds and I submitted 4 days before it finished.
0 Likes
budssss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Hi, did u buy the phone with promo? Like discounted trade in?
0 Likes
ItsDee
Active Level 2
Galaxy News
Yes I did, $450 bonus trade in as I got the S23+
0 Likes
budssss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Hey sorry for demanding, they now asking whether I put buds in my cart when I purchase phone. Did u add in shopping cart or simply just filled the form out?
0 Likes