Original topic:

- CLOSED- GALAXY FOR THE PLANET! SAVE by recycling your damaged phone with Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 04:54 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

GALAXY FOR THE PLANET SLIDE FINAL.jpg

Galaxy for the Planet

Recycle your damaged phone with Samsung and receive 15% Off RRP when you purchase your new Samsung Phone on the Samsung Online Store.

Offer available online between the 16th of May 2022 to 16th of June 2022

PLUS!

Be one of the first 500 customers and receive a BONUS Peace of Mind Offer
(One time only 30% discount coverage against certain accidental damage for a year on your new eligible device)
Click here to visit the Samsung Australia Online Store today

Register your interest and fill out your details here to see if you are eligible for this offer.

*Galaxy for the Planet Promotion only available on Samsung Mobile purchases from 16.05.2022 - 16.06.2022. Available on Samsung Australia Online Store only when you purchase a participating product, subject to stock availability.  For full T&C's visit here

*Peace of Mind Bonus Offer only available to the first 500 customers, only available on Samsung Mobile purchases from 16.05.2022-16.06.2022. Available on Samsung Australia Online Store only when you purchase a participating product, subject to stock availability.  For full T&C's visit here

36 Comments
Galaxy News
Awesome 👌
Galaxy News
Good initiative 👍🏽
Garry23
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Hi
0 Likes
23tr9waq
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
What's going on
zarontavern
Active Level 6
Galaxy News
I got the S22 Ultra with a preorder deal
emerlovestommy13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Mine was purchased new and it never worked properly and I had to buy another within months because I couldn't be without a phone and it's not great either I'll never buy another phone from Samsung and I have all Samsung white goods and they are amazing but your phones are atrocious
scoppa
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
What phone are you talking about
0 Likes
manita22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
I got samsung galaxy note 20 ultra
0 Likes
PaulHS9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
I will just keep using my S9 for as long as possible.