Original topic:

Mobile Home Screen Inspiration # MySamsungMyWay

(Topic created on: 05-19-2023 03:14 PM)
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Hello Samsung Members,

Have you tried out some of the new features in One UI 5.1?

I did! Tried the new Battery & Weather widget, as well as customized my Work Mode in Modes and Routines. And here is what my home screen looks now 😉

What is your home screen looking like? Share and post below!

My.jpg

Click here for our pick of the coolest customization features of One UI 5.1  #MySamsungMyWay 

6 Comments
Galaxy News
I went a little crazy with TOTK release. Even made a heart meter that shows battery life lol20230519_182546.gif
Galaxy News
Where did you get your style from? ...
...I love it.
Galaxy News
Thanks 😁 it's a custom build I made of icons from Galaxy Theme store and a couple apps from Play Store.
'Video Wallpaper' to create live wallpapers from videos - can load any video from either what you've captured or downloaded.
'KWGT' let's you create custom widgets - the heart container for example is just a heart shape with a battery indicator merged. Also made the 'Google' and 'Spotify' icons as text with an action to open the app when touched. Looked heaps better then the coloured icons on the screen.
Galaxy News
Thanks for the information 👍
Galaxy News
Oh my gosh, since when have we been able to stack widgets?! Soooo awesome! I love it. This is my new home screen with the stacked widgets on the 2nd shot.
Screenshot_20230519_232601_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230519_232731_One UI Home.jpg
Galaxy News
I used my widgets all the time...Here's 1 page. Screenshot_20230520_061556_One UI Home.jpg