Original topic:

Samsung Ranks First on Forbes’ The World’s Best Employers’ for the Third Consecutive Year

(Topic created on: 11-22-2022 06:45 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Forbes_WBE2022_Mediakit_Facebook_1200x630_Var01-1000x525.png

Samsung has ranked first on Forbes ‘The World’s Best Employers’ for the third consecutive year.

In cooperation with Statista, Forbes surveyed over 150,000 employees across 800 companies globally, including the UK, Germany, the US and many more.

Samsung has consistently ranked first for the past three years among major global technology companies. This reflects the commitment to providing the best working culture to employees, the pride and satisfaction amongst those working at Samsung, and the company’s reputation in the IT and technology industrySamsung was also featured as one of Forbes’ ‘Best Employers for New Graduates’.

Respondents who participated in the survey were asked to rate their willingness to recommend their employers to friends and family. They were asked to rate the companies on economic impact and image, talent development, gender equality and social responsibility. Participants were also asked to evaluate other employers in their respective industries that stood out either positively or negatively.

For the survey process, companies are restricted from involvement, including the recruitment of survey respondents, and the anonymity of respondents is guaranteed.

Forbes article: Meet The World’s Best Employers 2022

Forbes ranking lists: World’s Best Employers 2022

4 Comments
Galaxy News
Great achievement 👏 👌🏽
Galaxy News
🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 Well deserved!!! 🙌
Galaxy News
Congratulations!
0 Likes
El3ctric
Active Level 5
Galaxy News
This is great to see. I do place high importance on things like this when making purchasing decisions (as many others do I'm sure). Drop in the ocean obviously, but how we direct our individual purchasing power does make a difference. I want products that I buy to be designed and produced in ethical ways by people who are appreciated, valued and treated fairly.
0 Likes