Original topic:

Tell us how you feel about your new Galaxy S23 phones!

(Topic created on: 05-15-2023 03:27 PM)
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Hey Samsung Members!

Hands up if you have gotten yourself the Galaxy S23!  🙌

How are you liking it so far? We would love to know ❤️

Tell us what you like about the Galaxy S23 and your best tips & tricks to optimize the use of your phone!

Capture.JPG

11 Comments
WilmerLarrota
Active Level 7
Galaxy News
I will buy it very soon, for now I am doing wonders with my s20 Fe
Galaxy News
Have the ultra. Absolutely love it - it's a well rounded powerhouse.

I Absolutely love the camera, battery life and s-pen.

I usually change to dark mode, change the animation scales to 0.5x, utilise goodlock and camera assistant along with the inbuilt scene optimiser, using the s-pen (as a shutter button, notepad, signing docs). There's so much more. It's quite the masterpiece 😍
Rod3000
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy News
Have added about 8 Contacts to Favourites in Phone utility but found they're no longer listed at head of Contacts list - only a greyed out star icon and the word Favourites now appear at head of that list. Where have the Favourites gone?
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Hey @Rod3000

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
GOR888
Active Level 9
Galaxy News
Still can't afford 😪 it's will be nice to earnone. So can Experience galaxy s23 ultra 💯
Galaxy News
I'm with you in the same boat. 😩
GOR888
Active Level 9
Galaxy News
We same boat thanks 😪
JCCHX
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
S23 Ultra 1TB, great phone, loving the smooth animations, spen and battery life. Unfortunately, mine has the small crease on bottom right of the phone. To be honest, I only noticed it after reading about it on twitter, but still not impressed with the quality control on such an expensive phone. Reached out to customer support and no exchange was offered, because it was past the 30 days return window. I know I have recourse under Australian consumer law, but I didn't want press on the issue as I can live with it, but sadly this will be my last Samsung phone.
Tinker2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
I like it but it is not downloading documents to myfiles. Appreciate any help.