Original topic:

(1) Can't share pictuers. (2) How do I Delete apps OFF my: NOTE 8 PHONE

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 11:52 AM)
swimnut20012
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Is there a way to delete apps on my phone that I don't use any more.  And can I share my photos from my phone,  to my Desk top on my Laptop, 

4 Comments
Galaxy Note
1. You can long press the icon, click uninstall to remove apps.

2. Use an USB cable provided from your phone. Plug your phone to computer. Use File Explorer in Windows to browse to DCIM folder. Access to Camera folder and you can copy files to your computer desktop.Screenshot_20210828-135225_One UI Home_48204.jpg
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Are you asking about apps that you installed, or system apps that are installed by Samsung? 

Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi swimnut200012,
Welcome to the Samsung Members Canada community.
Please note that it is not possible to uninstall the default system apps from the device. You can uninstall the downloaded apps from your phone.
You can transfer data from your phone to the desktop or laptop by using the Smart switch.
Smart switch transfers personal data as well as (contacts, timetables, memories, messages and call history) and photos, videos, alarms, favorites.

Preferences: you cannot transfer settings or data from the downloaded applications.

Procedure: 1. Download the Smart switch to the computer. Install it and restart the computer.
2. Open the Smart switch. Connect your mobile phone with the computer via a USB cable.
3. You can see the 'Save' option.

Here is the smart switch link: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-back-up-your-devi...

swimnut2003
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank You, I'll try that. THANKS
0 Likes