Highlighted
Active Level 2
Hope samsung will offer free upgrade of 4g capable device to 5g of the same unit, like samsung galaxy  note 10+ 4g to samsung galaxy note 10+ 5g.
8 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 4
Not possible. It requires a hardware - 5G modem.
Highlighted
Active Level 2
i know, what I'm trying to say is to offer a mobile swapping upgrade
Highlighted
you said FREE Upgrade. It's called trade-up and will never be FREE. Samsung actually has trade-up programs for newly launched models
Highlighted
Active Level 2
a unit replacement
Highlighted
Active Level 6
N20U? Replacement from 4g to 5g🙄? Maybe we will let SAMSUNG staff say something about this matter.
Highlighted
Active Level 2
actually they do have, a samsung unit swapping. But, you need to visit their physical store for the evaluation of your phone which i think this time is quiet inconvenient and you need to add sum depending on the market value of your phone and to the phone you want to upgrade.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
I hardly doubt that will ever happen. As producing the new 5G model cost time, effort and money. They can't just trade it off freely. A trade discount could be an option like what they do with S & Note series. You have to understand people are paid to create this technology. If its given for free then where will their income come from?
Highlighted
Active Level 2
yeah, but you can still do a swapping to upgrade your old phone to a newer one but you need to pay for lesser.