Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

5G keeps turning off

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 05:03 PM)
hemir8969
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Updated phone on 02/08/2020, ever since then my mobile network 5g which is set to auto just stops working and the only way to get it back is to restart the phone which is a note 20 ultra. Now I don't mind it if it like once or twice a week but I'm having to do this 3 or 4 times a day and as a rideshare driver it's really f-ing annoying. I'm losing fairs and status because when I'm logged into the ride share an it drops out I cannot accept trips so I have to restart the phone to be able to log out of rideshare app and non acceptance of a trip while this happen counts as a declined trip which drops my rating.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @hemir8969, I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your device reception. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @hemir8969, I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your device reception. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

0 Likes
Redevall
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I've been having a nearly identical issue lately.  Galaxy note 20 ultra 5g on t mobile.  Losing 5g and won't reconnect until I force switch it to lte and back or reset the phone 

0 Likes
iabhi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have same issue ,i have to restart my phone everytime to get 4g network, its very annoying
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @iabhi

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes