Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A grean pop up

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 04:28 PM)
Moez
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there, I use. Note 10.when I make a call,I see the contact info which is fine but I see a grean pop up on the top corner of my phone showing the number I call,it wasn't like that before and don't know how to get rid off this.
Any advise 
17 Comments
Moez
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
This is what is look likeIMG_3579_4992.jpg
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, please verify your device in safe mode to diagnose the issue exactly if the third-party apps cause the issue or the device. Safe mode to check if added apps are causing problems. This mode only loads basic system software and allows you to disable third-party applications.

1. After turning off the device, turn it on.

2. Once the Samsung logo has started, press and hold the volume down button.

3. When the home screen appears, the safe mode is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.

How to deactivate safe mode.

1. Press and hold the power. Get back to us if the issue is still persisting in safe mode.

0 Likes
Moez
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did what you asked for but the problem is still there !!
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, are you saying that you can see green pop up in safe mode?

0 Likes
Moez
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi Georgine,
I think the problem is fixed,I don't see that grean pop up any more.thenks for your help
0 Likes
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
Moez
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The pop up is back again,I have no idea what causes it
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, if the issue got resolved in safe mode, then please try to uninstall recently installed apps one by one until the issue gets resolved.

0 Likes
Moez
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did do it in the safe mode but the green pop up still comes up,I haven't installed a new app for a long time.
0 Likes